Frequently Asked Questions
- Will the application be hosted on your server or mine?
- Can I fully private brand Instant Website Builder with my company name, company logo, etc.?
- Is there any limit to the number of users or sites that can be created?
- How and where can my visitors try Instant Website Builder?
- How do I manage my customers? Is there an Admin module for Instant Website Builder?
- Can I set my own retail prices?
- Who is responsible for billing the customer, Kemford or the reseller?
- Where my clients' websites are hosted?
- Can I sell websites to my clients?
- Do you support non-English languages?
- Is a link to Kemford required?
- Will you provide our customers with domain registration, and/or custom design services?
- Do you provide Technical Support?
- Can I purchase Instant Website Builder software?
1. Will the application be hosted on your server or mine?
All of the files and databases for your Instant Website Builder will remain on Kemford's servers. You will also have the option to host your customers' websites on our servers. You, as a Reseller will point your domains (TLD or sub-domains) to the IP addresses provided by Kemford. Your Instant Website Builder's URL will then look like: builder.yourdomain.com or BuilderYourDomain.com. If you would like the application to be installed on your own servers, you can purchase our software license. More info about our software licensing is here..
2. Can I fully private brand Instant Website Builder with my company name, company logo, etc.?
Yes! Instant Website Builder can be completely private branded to fit the look of your existing website.
Under this Reseller program you can customize your system URL by using any dot-com domain that you prefer or you can opt to use a sub-domain of your main site. Likewise, you can upload your logo, set your prices, establish a link to your existing shopping cart and select many other options to make your system align with your main site's look and feel. All the setup and customization process can be completed within 1 hour (disregarding the fact that it usually takes 48 hours for the DNS servers to be updated all over the world with the DNS settings for your new domain name).
3. Is there any limit to the number of users or sites that can be created?
There is no limit to the number of users or sites that can be created. Our servers can support 30,000+ active accounts.
4. How and where can my visitors try Instant Website Builder?
You can offer your visitors to evaluate the Instant Website Builder under your own brand-named Web address (e.g. www.TestDrive.YourCompanyName.com). All the work done in a trial mode is saved and available once your customer places an order. Your visitor can evaluate the entire product before making a decision to pay.
5.How do I manage my customers? Is there an Admin module for Instant Website Builder?
Kemford Resellers are provided with access to our secure Web-based Reseller Administration Panel to manage their accounts. This easy-to-use Control Panel allows the Reseller to customize his/her account, manage users, place orders, view reports, and get help.
6. Can I set my own retail prices?
Yes, this is one of the main features of our program.
7. Who is responsible for billing the customer, Kemford or the reseller?
According to our Private Label Reseller Program, our Resellers are solely responsible for billing their own customers (end users). We, at Kemford, will always respect this arrangement. We will only bill you and never bill your customers.
8. Where my clients' websites are hosted?
Your clients' websites are hosted on our server.
9. Can I sell websites to my clients?
You can do this. However, your customer will have to order a separate license for the design selected. Once your customer orders the ‘Website To Export’ package, he/she will be provided with a 3-month free access to his/her account to build the website and the ‘Export’ feature (all HTML files and images can be zipped and e-mailed to the user). Attention! There is a limitation for such services: your customer should select a design prior to placing an order. Unlike with other packages, your client won’t be allowed to change the design of his/her website later.
10. Do you support non-English languages?
Our Instant Website Builder is now available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Polish, and more languages are coming soon. At present, our main site and the Reseller Administration Panel are still in English only.
11. Is a link to Kemford required?
A link from your site would be greatly appreciated, but is not required.
12. Will you provide our customers with domain registration, and/or custom design services?
At this time, the default configuration does not provide information about domain registration or custom design services by Kemford. Kemford is willing, however, to make separate agreements for the outsourcing of these services.
13. Do you provide Technical Support?
All of our Resellers will receive online chat, e-mail, and telephone support. Our resellers are responsible for the first level support to their customers.
14. Can I purchase Instant Website Builder software?
If you would like the application to be installed on your own servers, you can purchase our software license. More info about our software licensing is here.